At this year’s CES, Westone reinforced their status as top-tier in the in-ear headphones market. The company has both universal-fit and custom-fit IEMs in their arsenal, and they expanded upon both by announcing five new IEMs.
The new headphones are as follows, in order of increasing price:
- ADV Beta ($180) – Universal-fit IEM. Available now. The key difference between the old Alpha and the new Beta is “selectable cable routing”, allowing the user to choose a straight-down or over-the-ear cable orientation.
- AC10 ($350) – Custom-fit IEM, single driver. Available now.
- AC20 ($480) – Custom-fit IEM, dual driver with two-way passive crossover. Available now.
- W50 ($750) – Universal-fit IEM, 5 drivers in 3-way crossover, two detachable cables. Available Q1 2014.
- W60 ($1,000) – Universal-fit IEM, 6 drivers in a 3-way crossover, two detachable cables. Available Q1 2014.
For more information, check out the press releases: