Fresh off the release of their TMA-1 X headphones, AIAIAI has another TMA-1 headphone on their e-shelves. This time, it’s another limited edition of the TMA-1, their trademark headphone. I say another because in the past they have released different versions of the TMA-1, for example the neon-green Beatport edition and the yellow Fool’s Gold edition.
The first 300 buyers will also receive a limited-edition 7-inch vinyl featuring unreleased material from Peanut Butter Wolf and Dam-Funk. The 45 cover features two Polaroid photos of the artists from the year of the recordings, 1992 and 1993.
• Two interchangeable pad types: synthetic and semi-leather
• Two interchangeable & detachable cable types: 1.5m coiled cable and 1.5m straight cable with 3-button microphone
• 1/8-inch to ¼-inch plug adapter
• Carrying pouch
• Transducer Principle: Dynamic, closed
• Driver Unit Size: mm
• Impedance: 32±15% Ohm
• Load Rating: 0.1W
• Frequency Response: to 20,000 Hz
• Total Harmonic Distortion: 0.3%
• Sensitivity: 103±3dB Weight w/o
• Shipping weight: 3lb